Monday, April 6, 2009

The Last Straw

The bald is beautiful shirts are bad enough. I “have” to smile because they are gifts but inside I am crying Bald Is NOT Beautiful. Bald is ugly. Bald is for old men. Bald is not sexy and I see it in the eyes of the women I meet. Every Christimas and birthday they rub it in one more time with the bald gifts. They’re saying, “I’ve got a full head of hair and you don’t, I’m a better man and I can make you feel like sh*t.”

The last straw is the newest t-shirt. You've probably seen them. This one is a pale blue color with a picture of a crusty, old, bald guy on front. The caption reads, “I’m not bald I’m just taller than my hair.” I can’t take it any more.

  • I can’t take people rubbing my head.
  • I can’t take people thinking I am 15 years older than my age.
  • I can’t take women passing me by for the guy with the great hair.
  • I can’t take jokes about it being drafty or watch out for the sunburn.

How about you? Can you take it any more? Have you reached the breaking point? Are you ready to scream?

Now that you’ve decided enough is enough it’s time to take action.

  • It’s time to stop being “the bald guy.”
  • It’s time to look younger.
  • It’s time to stop being passed over for promotion because you look to old.
  • It’s time to have the women look at you with “that look” in their eyes.

Choose today to be the day you start having more power. You CAN get a full head of hair again so the question is, Are you ready? Are you ready to feel great again? Are you ready to proud of how you look?

Now that you’re ready what’s holding you back? You know you’d feel better. You know you’d hold your head up and take your place with all the others. The guys who have that sexy, wavy, full head of hair.

Make today the day you start back on the road to that healthy, youthful, sexy look. Don’t wait another minute.

You deserve your self-esteem back.

No comments:

Post a Comment